This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Yacht Rock radio

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Looks like it disapeered...replaced by MLB...anybody know where it moved?

It moved to ch 113 if i remember right.
113 on Sirius is Fox Business.

The online guide shows Yacht Rock as being a streaming only channel (311).

I haven't read the letter I received earlier this week but I suspect it has something to do with big changes to the satellite lineup.

It was reminding people they were changing to a new port 311. I saw on ch lineup online

Yacht Rock is now available via Sirius satellite on channel 105. I heard a promo and '80s on 8 and confirmed it.

Are their Sirius or XM radios that can stream from the Internet or are you muddying the waters by injecting streaming apps into the conversation?
Thought the 300 range was streaming only...doesn't show on my radio

Reactions: TheKrell
Are their Sirius or XM radios that can stream from the Internet or are you muddying the waters by injecting streaming apps into the conversation?
Some car radios have the streaming app built in...not really a radio anymore in the traditional sense

I have the Mostly Music subscription. YR comes in just fine on my 2017 Sportage SX. Yeah it’s the same music year in year out but that’s OK

This is one of my favorite stations here, but how often do they change the music ? Sees like the same songs all the time with one or 2 changes (not a complaint) .

This is one of my favorite stations here, but how often do they change the music ? Sees like the same songs all the time with one or 2 changes (not a complaint) .
I've been a subscriber to XM since their launch in the early 2000's. When they merged with Sirius the playlists shrunk resulting in a lot of repetition. And yes, that's a complaint. Don't get me started on my favorite channels disappearing either.

Not often and every time I turn it on it’s a Michael McDonald song playing.

I do like the channel though.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys