Yankees-Red Sox on D* Sunday Night

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was looking on the program guide and I saw that channel 94 will have the game??? Will I get this??? in HD???

I hope so becasue I can't believe we are missing opening day baseball for women's college basketball.....

I received an email from Directv telling me NO that game will not be available on D* except for YES subscribers in NY on channel 94.
And no plan to add ESPN2 in the near future.

come on directv the first baseball game of the year an instead of putting that in Hd you put Women's basketball what a dumb move

Blame YES, it is not up to your DBS provider. This has been beat to death. 99.99% of all blackouts are because of either the local affiliate, regional network, or even a league mandate. DBS providers just do what they are told. Complain the the NAB, the leagues (pro and NCAA) and the FCC to make it wide open for the end user to CHOOSE.

no YES for me and I am in MA.....

I don't understand how D* can provide YES HD but we can't get NESN HD!! Something doesn't seem right here to me.

asousa - The reason is simple. The Yes Network had major problems a few years back with Cablevision and left many Yankee fans dumping cable for Directv. Directv is now a sponsor with ads being shown on Yes. It is my belief that even cable customers in metro NY can't get YES-HD. Payback is a bitch! Cablevision (connected to MSG Network) and trying to block the new stadium in NYC is another comedy act. I miss Pedro already - NOT!!!

no, cablevision is the only cable provider in ny not showing the yes game in HD

Well, I hope no Cowboy fan in NY gets to watch their team.....is this how it works?????????? Dad-gum........guess we all have to be local lovers in all Sports.... not!.........what year is this, 1950?............

Barney

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts