Yankees tied for last place in the EAST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so nice seeing the Stinkees tied for last place with the confessed Giambi.

Serves them right.

My team is in last place, but they have a reason and they aren't cheaters.

I hate them but I didnt expect them to sink this far. Especially with all of the hitters they have. :haha :haha

As much as I dislike the "tankees", there's just too much season left for rejoicing now. Will Clemens make a difference...?

(I have a buddy who's a die-hard Yanks fan. Like a wise stock investor, he's "buying low" right now, i.e., even in the face of all the razzing, he's still taking the bets - Yankees WS victory - and they're coming very easily at this point. Over the years he has come out ahead by several $1,000. I'd never bet against him...)

hmmm, not even rocket can help them.

my team is in last place......its called a lousy bullpen and a team not producing runs!

I wonder what Steinbrenner thinks about that Brinks truck load of cash he's about to dump on Clemens now. When they signed the deal, the Yankme's were only 5.5 games out, now they're ' what 13.5 out now? Even the mighty Clemens won't bail them out of that mess.

14.5 the hole gets deeper and deeper... Get the coffin because they are done as far as Division is concerned. Time for Torre to go...

I remember all those t shirts in Boston in '78 when the lead went to 14.5 games on the 4th of July.

There are more than 100 games left. If things don't turn around I would expect Cashman to be history after the season if not during.

Torre is even chicken to put Clemens has a starter on Sunday nite, thinking if Clemens get shelled bt the Sox it might bring the team moral even lower.

Well the Twins came back from about 15 games back last year to get the Division.

But then again the Bankees don't have the Heart that the Twins have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)