yes network

None, Nada, Never, Zip, Zilch.

Don't expect it, Ain't going to happen, That ship has sailed, Not in this lifetime, When pigs fly, When hell freezes over.

Want YES - Get DirecTV or Cable.

NightRyder

Last edited:
It all comes down to money, If Charlie wants to add subs, he will add YES. Cant believe that Dish would surrender a whole market to cable and direc tv over the Yes channel. Only reason I want Yes is for my MLB package. That way I can watch the Yankee announcers broadcast the game.

Yep, must be that time of the week again, Just like clock work people, another YES post. The only answer about YES is NO!

Slamminc11 said:
Yep, must be that time of the week again, Just like clock work people, another YES post. The only answer about YES is NO!

HEY GO [moderator edit] enjoy a game of baseball[/moderator edit]! ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE[moderator edit] little[/moderator edit] QUESTION. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE SO WHATEVER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED IN THE PAST IS UNKNOWN TO ME U [moderator edit] fine person[/moderator edit] ! !

[moderator edit] The search button is your friend. Please keep it clean. Rant all you want, but no personal attacks will be tollerated. -TNGTony[/moderator edit]!

Last edited by a moderator:
frankieromance said:
HEY GO [moderator edit] enjoy a game of baseball[/moderator edit]! ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE[moderator edit] little[/moderator edit] QUESTION. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE SO WHATEVER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED IN THE PAST IS UNKNOWN TO ME U [moderator edit] fine person[/moderator edit] ! !
[moderator edit] The search button is your friend. Please keep it clean. Rant all you want, but no personal attacks will be tollerated. -TNGTony[/moderator edit]!

Wow frankieromance, one thing is for sure, with a mouth like that, you are definitely a Yankee Fan! :D To bad TNGTony got to it before I had a chance to see what you really called me. I would consider being offended, but then I look at the source and the team you root for and realize it must be the frustration of "the boss" spending all that money and you all not having anything to show for it but a HUGE deficit the past few years.
But seriously that kind of talk sure isn't very romantic, then again, not being a yankee fan I wouldn't know, maybe it's totally sexy to another Yankee fan!;)

Basically Charlie wants to get YES for nothing. Who cares about how much DTV and every other cable company had to pay to get this network. Charlie is special and he has to get the cheapest deal possible; which he can't so… NO YES on Dish. YES will NEVER be on Dish Network… and don’t be expecting the new Mets network (sportsnet NY) being on Dish Network anytime soon either…

Charlie appears not to care about the NY market so…Just get DTV and throw your Dish network receiver in the garbage.

Fresco,

Charlie offered an a la carte slot to YES for nothing. They told YES that they could set their price for the a la carte subscription and they would get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the money fromt he subscriptions. Dish would absorb the uplink and administrative costs thereby losing money on the deal but it could be a loss leader for Dish.

Sounds fair, right?

YES did not agree and refused the terms. Who is it that doesn't care about NYC?

See ya
Tony

Wow Tony thanks for reminding us what a giant a$$hole George Steinbrenner is in the first place. Remember all loving the Yankee's is like saying Sliced Bread is your favorite food or saying your favorite thing to do is to watch paint dry.

Sarang said:
Wow Tony thanks for reminding us what a giant a$$hole George Steinbrenner is in the first place. Remember all loving the Yankee's is like saying Sliced Bread is your favorite food or saying your favorite thing to do is to watch paint dry.

Hmm....so you think its all George’s fault? Then how come George has been able to get deals done with DTV and many cable companies? Dish Network is the only one thats having issues getting YES... Yea it’s all George’s fault... :rolleyes:

TNGTony said:
Fresco,
Charlie offered an a la carte slot to YES for nothing. They told YES that they could set their price for the a la carte subscription and they would get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the money fromt he subscriptions. Dish would absorb the uplink and administrative costs thereby losing money on the deal but it could be a loss leader for Dish.
Sounds fair, right?
YES did not agree and refused the terms. Who is it that doesn't care about NYC?
See ya
Tony

YES only wants the same deal they got with DTV...nothing more, nothing less. Why should Dish be expecting anything else?

Yes. If I offered you a deal where you would set your price and you got to keep every nickel I raised with your price with zero cost to you (no distibution, no advertising/promotion), would you refuse? George did. Instead he wanted more than a couple of bucks for every subscriber in the area whether they wanted the channel or not.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts