Yet another DP34 question

Robd7

Original poster
Jan 6, 2007
I have been reading these forums and have a wealth of information, and think my answer is that I have to buy a dpp44 switch, but I thought I would ask my question and see if I get lucky. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Currently I have a SuperDish and subscribe to Dish. The SuperDish has three LNB’s (I think that is what they are called) and coax runs to a dp34 then to a dual tuner and a single tuner. I have been given a Dish 500 which has two LNB’s. Since the the DP34 switch has an open input from SAT, is it possible to connect the Dish 500 to the DP34 and get Sky Angel? Also, if, I ever get this up and running, will the DVR work on the Sky channels?

Thanks

Depends on what you have the superdish for. A while back a lot of locals from 105 moved to 110. So.. if that is the case for you, then it might be possible to disconnect the 105 location from the 34 and then proceed to hook up a dish 500 pointed at 61.5 to the input of the 34 to get sky angel... That is if you've got a DP single or DP dual lnb for the 500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts