You Again

OK I saw it during the early matinée today. I can see why it was relegated to the small theater (not the big THX theaters usually for new releases). It was so disappointing. It had its funny parts, but most of the movie was not up to par. Considering the great talent, tons of great talent I must say, they just could not work with the weak script.

I would not really rate it as a chick flick. About 45% chick flick, the rest general comedy. The problem is that the plot/script was so poor that the talent was wasted. I decided to see it because of all the great talent in the show, but I will not recommend it to others.

It is told from Kristen Bell's point of view. I liked her from Veronica Mars. Jamie Lee Curtis tries really hard to make it work, but there is just so much one can with a bad screenplay. It was such a good concept, but one can see why it was held until the off season. Too much of the plot was predictable, the comedy seemed forced.

The poor male lead must be having a bad week. Lonestar got such poor ratings, and now to be associated with this movie. James Wolk will not catch a break.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like, but I appreciate the feedback! Out of curiosity, what did you think of Odette Yustman in the film? I know she's been around for a bit, but I thought was did a great job in the movie, and I look forwarding to seeing her in other roles.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like, but I appreciate the feedback! Out of curiosity, what did you think of Odette Yustman in the film? I know she's been around for a bit, but I thought was did a great job in the movie, and I look forwarding to seeing her in other roles.

I like Yustman, but in this film she did not get a lot of screen time that was her own. At the end when she had her big scenes she did well. It is hard for me to remember her actiing in most of the movie since Bell was narrating and was the primary focus. Most of my focus was on Bell/Curtis/Weaver (probably because they were the focus of the film). Yustman got lost in the crowd for most of the movie. Betty White stood out for her lines, but she always does.

Although I believe it is Touchstone's sister company Disney releasing Secretariat, it is one I am really looking forward to seeing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)