You might be a SatelliteGuy if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be a SatelliteGuy if...You have more receivers than available remote addresses. :D

n0qcu said:
You might be a SatelliteGuy if...You have more receivers than available remote addresses. :D

:shocked

You might be a Satellite guy if: You spend more time reading and posting here while at work than actually working

You might be a satelliteguy if... your wife asks you to clean up the dishes and you go out to pick up your backyard.

You might be a satelliteguy if... you have your wife or significant other go on the roof to help you re-peak the dish because its signal is a half point lower than it was yesterday.

you might be a satellite guy if....

you argue with the HOA about the AMOUNT of dishes you have on your roof.

You might be a satellite guy if...

You can honestly answer questions about 3 or more satelite systems because you have an active subscription to it :)

Ok here is some I though of

If you think about going to the pub and instead log into our pub members area you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If you hear the song "Neutron Dance" and immediately think of Neutron playing in our Arcade you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If you have more dishes in your yard then in your sink you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If your wife wants you to mount her and you install a Dish 500 on her tummy, you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If your idea of fun shopping includes making a stop at DishStore.NET, you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If your idea of fun is listening to Charlie and Jom ramble about nothing while waiting for the Prize Goddess to draw your name, you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If you go to the local electronics store and ask about Satellite equipment and realize you know more about the equipment then the guy selling it to you then you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

If you think the OO in the VOOM logo looks like nice round hooters, you might just be a SatelliteGuy!

Ok that's enough for now. :)

you might be a satelliteguy if......

heavy rain is coming and you hope it holds off until the end of your favorite show

(This one pertains to me right now)

you might be satelliteguy if......when looking for a new house, you can go without a dishwasher in the house but it MUST have a "good southern view" :)

dfergie said:
you might be a satelliteguy if...
When you drive through town you spot dishes on houses and instantlly know who the provider is and know what birds they are pointed at...
Not until I became one myself did I notice just how many dishes there are in my area. It's like when you buy a new car you start noticing many more of that model around.

If you see (NASDAQ:DISH) and think nothing of it, you just might be a SatelliteGuy.

You might be satelliteguy if......

You crossed the Atlantic coz you heard you do not have to pay to watch the Simpson's in the USA (Hopefully the wife will not read this)

Here's another...

If your wife asks you to do the Dish's and she catches you outside fondling the Satellite Dish, you might be a SatelliteGuy!

if you get calls from friends asking you for troubleshooting help on their systems... you might be a satelliteguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)