Zab Judah VS Miguel Cotto

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
The Big Bang Theory goes off the drawing board and into the ring with "X-PLOSIVE!" -- the world welterweight championship featuring undefeated World Boxing Association champion MIGUEL COTTO, the pride of Puerto Rico, defending his title against two-division world champion ZAB "SUPER" JUDAH. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Prize Fight Boxing, "X-PLOSIVE!" will take place Saturday, June 9. 9pm ET/6pm PT at Madison Square Garden and broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View.

Cotto (29-0, 24 KOs)
Judah (34-4, 25 KOs)

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

The Big Bang Theory goes off the drawing board and into the ring with "X-PLOSIVE!" -- the world welterweight championship featuring undefeated World Boxing Association champion MIGUEL COTTO, the pride of Puerto Rico, defending his title against two-division world champion ZAB "SUPER" JUDAH. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Prize Fight Boxing, "X-PLOSIVE!" will take place Saturday, June 9. 9pm ET/6pm PT at Madison Square Garden and broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View.

Cotto (29-0, 24 KOs)
Judah (34-4, 25 KOs)

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

I have been waiting for this fight from the day it was signed. This will be the beginning of the march to a Mayweather vs Cotto fight for spring of 2008. It is gonna be a GREAT fight!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=large_bold_text>Boxing: Cotto vs Judah</TD></TR><TR><TD>
clear.gif
</TD><TR><TD>The world welterweight championship featuring undefeated WBA champion MIGUEL COTTO, defends his title against two-division world champ ZAB JUDAH. Channels 455/472. Activation INCLUDES HD on channel 9467!
$44.95 from Dishnetwork...
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would LOVE for a Cotto vs Mayweather fight....Mayweather hits NO WHERE near as hard as Judah and they have more or less the same speed....it would be a MUCH better fight than Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight.....

I would LOVE for a Cotto vs Mayweather fight....Mayweather hits NO WHERE near as hard as Judah and they have more or less the same speed....it would be a MUCH better fight than Mayweather vs. De La Hoya fight.....

Totally Agree..:up
The Best fight this year now,and in my opinion Cotto has been proved is better fighter than any other boxer born in this Island ,even better than Trinidad.:eek:

Last edited:
Totally Agree..:up
The Best fight this year now,and in my opinion Cotto has been proved is better fighter than any other boxer born in this Island ,even better than Trinidad.:eek:

I have seen most of BOTH fighters fights and Cotto has a long way to go before he gets into Trinidad's league....but Cotto is DEFINATELY on the right track. He needs some more big fights against big names like Trinidad did.

Definately, the best fights out there are Mayweather vs. Cotto, Cotto vs. Hatten, Cotto vs Margarito, Cotto vs. Cintron....at least in the welterweight/super welterweight divisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts