Zune purchased at RadioShack

Trainnut

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
I used to support RadioShack whenever folks would diss them on the message boards. Well today I've given up on RadioShack. My sister bought my son a Zune, when he opened it today all the box contained was a 3" x 5" piece of plate metal. RadioShack's response...Oh well. Actually more like our loss prevention people will be in contact with you if you keep trying to return it. Yes she's disputed with credit card company. I just can't believe that RadioShack has fallen so far as a consumer electronics company. When I worked for them 10 years ago it was take care of the customer first and then try and figure out what happened. If we found we got ripped off we filed charges, know just like everything else in this country my sister is guilty until she can prove her innonence. And my 17 year old son with no patience.....

Yep. Call the tech support at ms... also, if you don't get resolution soon post in a few more high traffic forums that have a lot of people that are their target market, like 3dbuzz.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts