Early Dish Pictures from CES

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
The guide interface looks light years ahead of the 722 guide. It looks more D* like.... Will DISH upgrade our guide interface with that one?

CJPC

Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 27, 2004
Thanks on the pictures - one request to anyone at CES. Google TV boxes / TV's. If you can get pictures of the about menu (home -> settings -> about) I'd be grateful. Specifically the Model Number / Build Number! Thanks!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So I was leaving CES to head back to my hotel room to dump and edit some video that we took today and on the way out I ran into Snooki!

Man she is short!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Attachments

• image-839021982.jpg
    image-839021982.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 533

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Must be prototype Hopper

Sure looks like a smart card sticking out in Scott's photo

Nope real working boxes. I opened up the door on the front of the unit so you guys could see what was in there. :)

They gave me a remote and let me do whatever I wanted, this thing is FAST! (I can't wait to post videos!) The only thing that screwed up for me in playing with it was the PIP would not engage when I first selected it. But turning it off and on again then it worked.

Jimmerinwi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2008
Midwest
Scott Greczkowski said:
The only thing that screwed up for me in playing with it was the PIP would not engage when I first selected it. But turning it off and on again then it worked.

And so it begins, bugs already!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
So I was leaving CES to head back to my hotel room to dump and edit some video that we took today and on the way out I ran into Snooki!

Man she is short!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Let us know if you run into Brandi.

You might, actually.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Man I wish we had a budget like Engadget do we could get a real data line. I would love to show everyone our videos of this thing in action!

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Man I wish we had a budget like Engadget do we could get a real data line. I would love to show everyone our videos of this thing in action!
If that isn't a plea for more Pub Members / Supporters, well, it should be! ;)

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Here's a question I'm sure can't be answered yet (maybe by existing 922 owners?). In the DVR Recordings, can it be changed to a list format as opposed to thumbnail icons?

Where is everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)