EpixHD

Scott Corbett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 1, 2005
SE NC
Not sure if this the right place, but Epix is part of BBMP I think. I am not able to watch movies at EpixHD.com. When I click on Watch Now I just get the description page.

This thread prompted me to try watching something on EPIXHD.com. I logged in, picked a movie to watch, and nothing... Just like the OP.

I would recommend using the Contact Us link on the EPIX web page to resport these problems. I can forward feeback, but since the site is not managed by DISH Network it is probably best to do the reporting directly to EPIX.

I would recommend using the Contact Us link on the EPIX web page to resport these problems. I can forward feeback, but since the site is not managed by DISH Network it is probably best to do the reporting directly to EPIX.

I did that first, as yet there has been no reply. I am able to sort of watch the movie at DishOnline, but a significant portion of time is spent watching "loading". My internet connection is nominally 18 Mbps but most of the time it measures at least 30 Mbps.

922 Streaming

DEAR Blockbuster:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)