Houston Voom - No OTA Signal Running "Aim Outdoor Antenna"

:confused:
Hi Ilya. Thanks for all your time, help and suggestions. I guess I may end up trying another powered antenna and/or tuner module down the line to see if I can salvage these. Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks,
Richard

Airwaves said:
:confused:
Hi Ilya. Thanks for all your time, help and suggestions. I guess I may end up trying another powered antenna and/or tuner module down the line to see if I can salvage these. Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks,
Richard
Hi Richard. I just ran across this thread. I got voom receiver from ebay in Dec. I live in Missouri City, 2.5 miles , 165 degrees from the tv towers. I use a plain old UHF clip-on inside bow tie antenna with a 75 ohm transformer on the 300 ohm twin lead. I use component video cable and an audio cable into my Toshiba 51 in. RPHD TV monitor (I won this set from KB Homes). I had absolutely no problem setting up and getting perfect HD and digital pictures. After I had it going, I did have exactly your same problem when I removed the antenna and put on a coax extension to mount the antenna on a shelf. I had put the coax end on the conector post NEXT to the correct one. Looked at back with a light and mirror and put it on correct post and no problem. I could pick up one (or both) of your units and experiment with it, if you want to. PM me with your phone numb.

Ron