Monster Cable

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.

texasbrit

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Apr 12, 2006
Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.
The scan rate on the TV does not have any effect on the cables. The signal coming in is still 60Hz.

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
It went really well. He has a pretty good sense of humor. Since the interview was 12:08 and youtube only maxes out at 10 minutes I had to ftp it to have it split. Scott will put up the interview.

SatelliteGuys Interview Noel Lee of Monster Cable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts