Service Outage

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Busy night overnight for my police department with a number of crashes that took out a number of poles, including a hit and run with serious injuries.

One of these accidents took out the Internet for the area. I am told by Cox they are working on restoring service.

Hit and run guy must have been guilty of something, besides hitting.

They caught the hit and run guy at about 3 am as he went to the hospital as he was injured too. :)

And good news the internet just came back up. :D

Back in business. That was quick repair service!

Who knows how long they were out there working. :) I heard the accident calls on the scanner but wasn't using the internet so not sure when it went out or which cash of the 3 took us out.

Yesterday had a nice sunny day which melted some of this 4 feet of snow we had. Problem is when the sun went down all the melted snow in the street froze up and was REALLY slippery. :D

Same thing happened here. There were some really slick roads last night. It melts a little each day. Just guessing by looking out the window, looks like there is only 6-8 inches left here. Suppose to warm up quite a bit Monday and rain, so it will be all gone by Monday evening I'm sure. :)

Keep it. I'm considering starting some of my seeds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)