What's For Lunch?

Spicy Doritos bottom, ground brisket-chili beans-wolf brand chili, American cheese slices, chili cheese Fritos topped with more meat & beans topped with sliced sharp cheddar cheese heated in air fryer 4 minutes. (A version of my mom’s Frito pie)… tea
You lost me at, "Wolf Brand Chili." ;)

You lost me at, "Wolf Brand Chili." ;)
I really didn’t want to bring that up. Wolf Chili is way is way down on my list. I was brought up on Dennison’s. But, as is the usual thing, everyone’s taste is different. We have this tendency to continue what we are used to. One man’s Wolf is another’s Dennison’s. I personally like my homemade chili the best but it is a chili-centric chili, not something to mix into something like what Don put together. It’s all in what your tastebuds enjoy.

I really didn’t want to bring that up. Wolf Chili is way is way down on my list. I was brought up on Dennison’s. But, as is the usual thing, everyone’s taste is different. We have this tendency to continue what we are used to. One man’s Wolf is another’s Dennison’s. I personally like my homemade chili the best but it is a chili-centric chili, not something to mix into something like what Don put together. It’s all in what your tastebuds enjoy.
Agreed, and you know sometimes you just have to make do with what you have. Especially when you are recovering from a medical procedure. Heck, some people laugh at me because I like Spam on occasion. Who cares, as long as YOU like it.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby

What's for dinner ?