Young Sheldon

I have a feeling they are going to save the father’s death for the spin off show.
Spin off is supposed to be a straight sitcom, like BBT was, so doubtful.

My guess is next to last episode, since Jim Parsons is playing Sheldon again in the last episode.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I laughed when she brought in Sheldon to do her work.

Only 3 episodes left, and next week its 2 new episodes back to back. If George is going to die, it will be on the second episode of the night as they can advertise the happy episode all they want but not give any previews of the second one and leave the shock for that episode.

I doubt they would have George die in the last episode.

Reactions: dfergie
I laughed when she brought in Sheldon to do her work.

Only 3 episodes left, and next week its 2 new episodes back to back. If George is going to die, it will be on the second episode of the night as they can advertise the happy episode all they want but not give any previews of the second one and leave the shock for that episode.

I doubt they would have George die in the last episode.
4 episodes left. 2 next week and 2 the following week. The finale is a 2-parter. My prediction is in part 1 of the finale.

I thought last night the ad said there were only 3 episodes left? And that next Thursday would be two episodes?
You can see on CBS.com the schedule, 4 episodes are listed, 2 next week, 2 the following week on May 16.

Can also see the titles of the episodes
May 16
8pm-Funeral
8:30pm-Memoir

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Oh boy...

Don't like the titles... Do you think they will really kill George off on a comedy?
Unless there is a mis-direction…..yes.

Since Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik are guest starring in the Memoir episode, makes sense.

But since Funeral is the first episode on that night, might mean he dies next week in the 8:30 episode.

What comes after when someone passes……Funeral.

Thursday, May 9th titles:

8:00 - A Little Snip and Teaching Old Dogs
8:30 - A new Home and a Traditional Texas Torture
Is it Traditional for people to die in Texas?

• Haha
I tried to warn you-
Unless there is a mis-direction…..yes.

Since Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik are guest starring in the Memoir episode, makes sense.

But since Funeral is the first episode on that night, might mean he dies next week in the 8:30 episode.

What comes after when someone passes……Funeral.

It made me tear up. The funeral will be hard too. I will miss this show. They are in the year 1994 because Ace Ventura: Pet Detective came out in 1994. That was the movie Georgie and his wife went to. I can remember that year well, because I got married that year in April. Just celebrated my 30th anniversary. I also had started working at the Texas Mark Stiles Prison Unit in December of 1993.

That show captures that time period and the east Texas thing very well. Hard to believe that we had no internet yet at the house or a computer and we still were using VCRs for another 5 or 6 years before we went to my first PVR and then DVR. I got my first computer and internet in 2001. We used to keep people with beepers from coming inside the prison with them and by 2002 it was cell phones.

I guess I will continue with the Spin off show, but I hope that we will still see Meemaw and Mary and the sister every now and then. They feel like family. :smug

Reactions: dfergie
Ok does anyone know who this guy was in the last episode?

438161102_10231741194658573_4431629098950534520_n.jpg

The answer is.... This guy...

Steve-from-Blues-Clues-99-de84792fdd8b451abd6ded746e81e7b5.jpg

Yes is Steve Burns from Blue Clues...

Now here is something even more wild... This morning I was searching for the Lyrics to the Young Sheldon theme and guess who wrote it and performed it?!

Did you guess it?

It is...

THIS GUY.

steve_blues_clues_nick_jr.jpg

Yes it is Steve Burns again from Blues Clues! My mind is blown!

I liked both episodes. We were having bad weather in South east Texas during the show and of course the weather man cut into programming every 15 minutes so I missed the ending of the show. I had to rewatch on Paramount + to catch what I missed. It explains why older Sheldon has been narrating the entire 7 years of the show. He is writing his Memoir.

I do hope that we will see Mary and Meemaw occasionally on the spin off show. They are keeping her parents on the spin off and it would be nice to see them on occasion since they are in the same town. Don't have to be regulars but they could be on till Georgie and Mandy decide to move to California in a year or two on the show. We do know that Georgie ends up being a millionaire selling tires in his Business "Dr. Tire" chain of stores in the Big Bang Theory, so we know he ends up there as an adult eventually.