Two Hopper 3 Install is Scheduled

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
DISH is scheduled for Saturday 17 June to install a leased Hopper 3 and my purchased one. Also installing two 4KJs. They said two Hopper 3 install has been allowed for a couple months or so. The second H3 has to be purchased. They charged me $100 for the leased H3 and the 4KJs are $50 each. I am so happy happy. Been a long road to the final solution. Thanks for every ones help.

As long as Dish doesn't decide to charge a Double-Home DVR Fee of $30!
(sorry, I shouldn't float ideas like that to the Universe...)

Well actually I'm betting that there will be an additional receiver fee of $15.00 just like the $15.00 Dvr fee , so yeah, $30.00 for both Hopper 3 receivers.

Reactions: JSheridan
charlesrshell I'm happy for you. Been a long road and you've patiently waited.

32 tuners baby here we come!

Reactions: charlesrshell
That's what you're paying now for 2 Hopper 2's, right? Theoretically it should be the same.
Here is what I am paying now.
Hopper Receiver 12.00, Joey Receiver 7.00, Wireless Joey Receiver 7.00, Wireless Joey Receiver 7.00, Hopper DVR Service 12.00. Total $45.00. Does that sound right?

LOL, I doubt it. Come to think of it both my HWSs quit doing that since the new CUI was done couple of weeks ago.

I think we've established that this particular capability has gone the way of watching EHDs remotely on Hoppers.

Audio and Video Intermittently Out of Sync

H371 update problem recording live event Golf