So...

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I had a very brief freeze last night at 10PM PDT, and that is precise, it was working just fine at 9:59PM. It just hung up for maybe 1 minute and then was just fine after that. Probably doing a timed check.
Yup we were offline for about 30 seconds... but in looking at things, Cpanel was doing an update and restarting services. I think this brief outage at that time that happens whenever there is a OS security update is an acceptable thing. Most of us at the time are sleeping.. except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks. :D

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Yup we were offline for about 30 seconds... but in looking at things, Cpanel was doing an update and restarting services. I think this brief outage at that time that happens whenever there is a OS security update is an acceptable thing. Most of us at the time are sleeping.. except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks. :D
Yep, I have no problem with that 30 second outage. Because it was so quick I knew it had to be an update thing. I usually do my last look at the website at 10PM while I am in bed reading a book on my iPad. :)

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks.

Naw. I was the last one there, and he threw (rolled) me out, locked up and went home.
IMG_2806.jpeg

Jim5506

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Slaton, Texas
Have I accidentally done something wrong or are the threads no longer going to the next unread thread when I read the last post. If I turned it off how can I turn it back on?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Cant Get Rid of Screen Nag

Where did the Cord Cutters heading go