Windows 10/11 Download

2024-05 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 Builds:22621.3672 and 22631.3672 for x64-based Systems (KB5037853) has been released. Moderate time needed for those wishing to perform a manual download/install/restart. New features and quality improvements come with this release.

I would be interested in knowing the applications that you believe won't work under 11.
Unless you are in the business of doing video processing with legacy video content none of my concerns would be of interest to you. I know these won't work in Windows 11 because I have already tested them in both my Windows 11 systems. All the ones I use on occasion are from companies that no longer are in business or support these programs.

I'll give you one example: A company made a near exact copy of Adobe Photoshop that was a one time purchase that does not access the adobe online account for launch authorization. It is a stand alone and runs offline. The name is different but it looks and feels like adobe Photoshop 3.0 which is fine for me. I did find a substitute that works on Win 11 called Gimp but it has a different workflow and UI so another learning curve. I can't justify the cost of adobe photoshop in retirement so this is just one rarely used tool that works in windows 10 and not in win 11. Adobe's tools are highly robust for the professional and are priced for the professional. I do pay for Premiere Pro as it does everything I need and use often.

Alexa issues