Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
HD Cinema (106): Just Tell Me What You Want **+ (1980, Comedy)​

6300268756.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: A television producer woman tries to let down her overbearing boyfriend who is her boss. She wants to marry with a young writer. When her friend hears this intention he does his best to win her heart again.

Epics-HD: Battle of the Bulge ** (1966, War)

6300268748.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Nazi Panzer forces stage a last-ditch Belgian front offensive that could turn the tide of WWII! Henry Fonda, Robert Shaw and Robert Ryan in the spectacular recreation of a crucial campaign. Year: 1965

HD Cinema (103): Squadron ** (1993, Drama)

Summary: A young Russian aristocrat, Baron Fyodor Jeremin, volunteers to serve with a Dragon squadron to impress the girl who rejected his love. Just at this time the 1883 insurrection explodes in Poland. He enlists to serve in the army being sent to suppress the revolt. He believes that now it's enough to defeat the Poles, become an officer and hero, get a bunch of medals, and then return and lay all of this at the feet of her beloved. However, the "little Polish war" looks completely different to the way that young Jeremin imagined it to be. In course of time, he learns to be on the wrong side. But there is no escape - he must kill or he will be killed. What's more, he falls in love with a beautiful Polish girl...

CinemaClassics-HD: Anything Goes ** (1956, Musical)

Summary: Bill Benson and Ted Adams are to appear in a Broadway show together and, while in Paris, each 'discovers' the perfect leading lady for the plum female role. Each promises the prize role to the girl they selected without informing the other until they head back across the Atlantic by liner - with each man having brought his choice along! It becomes a stormy crossing as each man has to tell his 'find' that she might not get the role after all.

CinemaClassics-HD: Somebody Up There Likes Me ***+ (1956, Bio)

6301978447.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Summary: Robert Wise, who directed the classic boxing noir The Set-Up in 1948, also made this 1956 biopic about the life of Rocky Graziano, a one-time juvenile delinquent from New York's back streets who became World Middleweight Champion. Paul Newman, though in the thick of his mannered, Method approach to acting in those days, is wonderful as the impoverished young Graziano, who finds success in the ring through a combination of talent, hope, and tenacity. The script by Ernest Lehman is layered with well-meaning social-consciousness and observations about the effects of poverty, but that is less impressive than cinematographer Joseph Ruttenberg's outstanding footage of fight scenes. Steve McQueen and Robert Loggia made their screen debuts with this film. --Tom Keogh

CinemaGunslingers-HD: The Deadly Trackers * (1973, Westerns)

6302816432.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: This unusual little film was surprisingly good, a little corny at times, but the interest here is Richard Harris' human performance as a peace-loving unuarmed sherrif pushed over the edge by the brutal killings of his family. Some of the scenes just caught me off guard, it was unpredictable at times and I wondered why it wasn't a bigger hit in its time. The titles and credits were cheesy and some of the charachters very over-broad, but the perfomance by Harris was worth it.

Yep me either...I just dontwatch much anymore... I havent seen Mad Max in a while I would watch that again.

Live Nude Girls Unite?

Bravo-HD+: Excalibur 11pm EDT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)