103(s)(c) readings looks very wrong...need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MacDawg

SatelliteGuys Pro
I have attached some pictures of my readings on the 103(s)(c). I am in the Cleveland DMA. So all my local HD channels come across on this bird. Every channel is taking hits and losing signal. I even checked my other HR20 in the basement. Losing signal also. Could this be the problem? CNNHD NFLHD and others are coming in and out.
What do you think? I have the 5 LNB dish. Thinking about calling D* for a new slimline.

Attachments

• DSC01496.JPG
    DSC01496.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC01497.JPG
    DSC01497.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC01498.JPG
    DSC01498.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 210
You need a Dish realingnment. But check all your connections first,could be a loose wire. But your signal is low right across the board, So I think Bad equipment is out of the question.

Did your dish get hit possibly ?
Don't know if the other sats are good or not, if so, it looks like a slight adjustment.
IF your able to get to your dish, you could put slight pressure on the dish in each direction and see if it improves at all, IF so, then you know which way to adjust it.

btw, any recient items maybe in the path of the sat and dish ?

Jimbo

Hey Jimbo, The path is clear. I think might need readjusted. This is at the parents house here in Cleveland. I have an appointment for tomorrow to get it adjusted. It's the local HD and national HD channels that be going out of wack. All the other channels are good. Once the HD start taking hits..I have to switch over to the SD channel. I will see what is up with it tomorrow. THanks for the help fella's!!!!

Did your dish get hit possibly ?
Don't know if the other sats are good or not, if so, it looks like a slight adjustment.
IF your able to get to your dish, you could put slight pressure on the dish in each direction and see if it improves at all, IF so, then you know which way to adjust it.

btw, any recient items maybe in the path of the sat and dish ?

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts