11/9/2011 4:32pm - Uplink Activity Report - 217 changes

hey Scott what other HD Channels that might be coming our way?Oh I did see that post with Freddy and Jason and Santa too.

When can see our PBS stations out of chicago in HDi asked WTTW a while back ago and all they told me it is up to dish to carry their HD signal.WYCC Channel 20 is another one also.

When can see our PBS stations out of chicago in HDi asked WTTW a while back ago and all they told me it is up to dish to carry their HD signal.WYCC Channel 20 is another one also.

soon

or just hook up an antenna and see it in uncompressed glory :)

but how long will i have to wait to watch my PBS Stations in HD hey iceberg the only problem is i live 100 miles southwest of chicago and i will have to pick them up OTA.

Looks like another PBS HD station for the Bay Area (KRCB 22), but they keep avoiding KQED 9 / KQEH 54.
Actually that will be the first PBS HD station for the Bay Area on Dish.
But it carries all the standard PBS-exclusive programs - Newshour, NOVA, Frontline, Masterpiece, etc so with the independent public channel KCSM carrying the APB-syndicated shows (mostly travel and cooking) that should cover most everything.

This clearly seems to indicate that KRCB and KCSM did not charge dish whlie KQED was holding out for $$ - although that is just speculation on my part.