2/2/2009 5:22pm Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

Did you recently upgrade or something? It looks like these channels are in a different channel tier. They are available out there to people with the correct tier.

Stop with the check switches. It's not going to do anything. And no, the CSR's probably do not know a thing about this channel. They usually do not until the next day. I haven't even seen a press release for this channel.

Yeah, I was at the top 100 and upgraded to the 250 gold

Yeah, I was at the top 100 and upgraded to the 250 gold

You probably received the new tier on accident that they will be sending out to the correct folks. Probably the one to keep the HD Absolute customers from seeing this channel.

If you want people to believe... take a picture with the channel information at the top showing you are tuned to the channel.

Thank you sir
Just took these pics a couple of minutes ago. Keep in mind that this is off of DirecTV, not DishNet.

The top is FBN HD and the bottom is FBN SD. As you can see the HD has the side bar and the SD does not. If you have the HD version it WILL have the side bar.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

You probably received the new tier on accident that they will be sending out to the correct folks. Probably the one to keep the HD Absolute customers from seeing this channel.

If you want people to believe... take a picture with the channel information at the top showing you are tuned to the channel.

lol, I have it on my phone right now, just cant figure out how to do it.

That would do it for me. And no offense to anyone, but it's easy to say that you have something. Some like to stir the pot. I spend $160/month with Dish, have AEP and Gold and plat. HD. That's why I found it hard to believe. And I didn't speak with a CSR, it was Level 5 tech support. And to confirm that, I called Matt Kliewer, executive assistant to Charlie Ergen. And yes, he actually answers his phone. The new tiers are a real possibility, I said that earlier.

He doesn't need the channel info. If it has the HD wing, then it is in HD. The SD channel does not have the sidebar (wing).

That would do it for me. And no offense to anyone, but it's easy to say that you have something. Some like to stir the pot. I spend $160/month with Dish, have AEP and Gold and plat. HD. That's why I found it hard to believe. And I didn't speak with a CSR, it was Level 5 tech support. And to confirm that, I called Matt Kliewer, executive assistant to Charlie Ergen. And yes, he actually answers his phone. The new tiers are a real possibility, I said that earlier.
247990723077_0_0.jpg

Attachments

• 247990723077_0_0.jpg
    247990723077_0_0.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,729