2 hoppers, schedule recordings

Yes that is all you can do from hopper to hopper. However with a joey you schedule recordings on one hopper then unlink then link to the other hopper then schedule recordings on the other hopper that's how I did it when I first got the system. However it is a tedious process and annoying. You have to go all the way to the home network window unlink then link then you can schedule I guess for some its not bad. I found it annoying though. Oh and one other thing before they take your boxs out of your home make sure you take photos of all your timers or write it down because you cannot use the backup into the remote feature from the old systems to the new systems.

Or do what I did. Go to the Dish remote website and view/print your list of timers from there. But you have to do it before your receiver is replaced.

A two hopper set-up is like having two brains you have to tell each what to do but the memories are saved to both, you have to tell each brain what to do except for PTTA one hopper provides for the other (with autohop..!)
... Good 5 TV set for a family of 4 is Mom and Dad on living room bedroom hopper all the the kids on the "Rec Room" and kids bedroom Joeys.. for some reason the kids like this set-up better when mom and dad cant hit the red button and see Jimmie is watching SkinAmax at 2am in the morning and wonder if he is having a nightmare because his bed is squeaking,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)