Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
20 networks for $20 with arrival of A+E Networks on Sling TV

Last week, we promised that A+E Networks’ channels would be live on Sling TV before the end of March. And today, A&E, HISTORY, H2 and Lifetime are now available in our “Best of Live TV” core package that stays priced at $20 per month. With the arrival of these four new channels, the “Best of Live TV” offers 20 networks for just $20 per month.

For those of you looking to customize your Sling TV experience with even more A+E Networks’ shows, make sure you check out our “Lifestyle Extra” add-on pack for $5 per month. It’s been updated to include FYI and LMN, in addition to the previously available truTV, Cooking Channel, DIY and WE tv.

A&E, HISTORY, H2, Lifetime, FYI and LMN all include our 3-Day Replay feature that gives you the ability to watch series like The Returned, Bates Motel, Vikings, Pawn Stars, Dance Moms and Project Runway up to three days after they have aired. Video-On-Demand content is also available for all A+E Networks’ channels.

If you’re looking for more info about Sling TV’s channel lineup, check out www.sling.com/programming.

Stay up to date with all things Sling TV by following us on Twitter (@Sling) and liking us on Facebook.

I wonder if Sky Angel could come back to IPTV through the Sling platform. Put together an offering of 10 or so Christian or Family-friendly networks for $5. To really make it worthwhile, if they could include the UP channel and its gMovies SVOD library, I think that would help. Also, how about PixL?

Noticed that Lifetime and A&E have several hours of programming blocked out "Restricted Content"
Example is A&E's programming from 9AM-4PM today. So far no explanation from Sling.

it's all Criminal Minds episodes... weird. Some is available tomorrow and two hours isnt...
I looked at that too and thought it was strange. I called Sling and they said they are working on getting the rights to those shows. Some shows on WE are the same way. Guess it's all part of working out the bugs on a new venture

Iceberg, you're right. The only channels it would make sense to offer are the ones that aren't already free on Roku.

Kraven, I agree it's getting better as time goes by. There has to be some tough negotiating going on. I can't see that Sling isn't going to irritate a few content providers who are seriously wanting to do something on their own. Well CBS already is but I wouldn't pay for it since I've got an antenna. CBS honestly doesn't have anything that I watch.
Now that I think of it I couldn't tell you the last time my wife and I watched anything on ABC, CBS, or NBC.
I would like to see a Sling package with Discovery channels and Nat Geo, life would be complete

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)