2009 MLB Playoffs

Anyone notice Pat Sajack sitting behind home plate during the Angels game? Where was Vanna White?
I noticed that as well. I didn't know if he was an Angels or Yankees fan? Most celebs in SoCal are Dodgers fans (at least bandwagoners, except for Larry King).

Craig Sager...

The '70's called and they want their suits back.

BDD_CS_tbs_10.6.08.jpg

craig-sager1.jpg

Last edited:
that was a great game. glad we finally won.

dodgerking, those are some of craiger's better suits ;)

Angels did what the Twins couldn't, recover from mind numbing base-running mistakes. Hope they can come out on top again tomorrow.

good game indeed.. I think I will be there tomorrow in Anaheim.. I'll know by the morning.

Hey Manny just did a nice line drive catch..

I think the Dodgers have dug their grave tonight. They have to win 3 straight to go to World Series.
Ain't going to happen.

With that, just like the Stairs HR last year in game four as well with them leading, that was the hit that officially ended their playoff season.

Congrats to the Phills for representing the NL again.

Ain't going to happen.

With that, just like the Stairs HR last year in game four as well with them leading, that was the hit that officially ended their playoff season.

Congrats to the Phills for representing the NL again.
I guess you had reason to question question the Dodgers bullpen. I thought Brad Lidge would be handing this thing to the Dodgers, but he's been solid.

I guess you had reason to question question the Dodgers bullpen. I thought Brad Lidge would be handing this thing to the Dodgers, but he's been solid.
I didn't. Their bullpen is the best in baseball. I thought Broxton had it nailed down. Why in the hell does a guy that throws 100 mph throw a fastball knee high instead of letter high is beyond me.

I didn't. Their bullpen is the best in baseball. I thought Broxton had it nailed down. Why in the hell does a guy that throws 100 mph throw a fastball knee high instead of letter high is beyond me.
You didn't call Joe Torre the worst manager in baseball and say that it was because he mismanaged the pitching staff? Now you say the Dodgers bullpen is the best in baseball? :confused::confused::confused: Does someone else have access to your account? I swear you say some confusing things. It's almost like salsa's love/hate relationship with the Raiders.

You didn't call Joe Torre the worst manager in baseball and say that it was because he mismanaged the pitching staff? Now you say the Dodgers bullpen is the best in baseball? :confused::confused::confused: Does someone else have access to your account? I swear you say some confusing things. It's almost like salsa's love/hate relationship with the Raiders.

Dodgers bullpen is the best in baseball. That is a fact. That has noting to do with Torre's mismanagement of his starting staff. They are the best and they are also the most over used. Both are facts and both are mutually exclusive scenarios. Now of course, the overuse during the regular season can hurt them in the playoffs.

Here is the thread. Nowhere did I say their bullpen was bad.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/182919-torre-worst-manager.html

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts