2009 MLB Playoffs

That girl is a PSYCHO!!! And she's only about a 5. Come on Steve you can do better than that! If you're going to wreck your marriage and have your kids get harrassed it better be for screwing someone like Erin Andrews. I thought you had an eye for talent. :D

For the curious.....

phillips_gal120324--300x300.jpg

Bristolites, strap in — it's gonna be a long day!

What's with the baseball tonight guys and female staff? First Herald, now Steve. Who's next? Kruk?

Well, you didn't have to wait long to find that answer. The winner?.......

Erik Kuselias!!!

According to sources, Mr. Kuselias became a little too friendly with a female ESPN employee at a recent football game, where he drunkenly blurted out to her, "I would like to [expletive] you." The woman, skeeved by his advances, declined. She notified HR and, according to a source, Kuselias was suspended. The HR person allegedly told the woman, "I'm not supposed to tell you this...but he's been warned before." Really?

Kuselias, by the way, was married at the time (shocker) but apparently is no longer because...

His wife hired a private investigator and found out he was having an ongoing relationship with ESPN personality Stephania Bell. Who again? Anyway, those two were doing it. Mrs. Kuselias wasn't too happy about it.

Awaiting comment from ESPN.....

ESPN Horndog Dossier: Erik Kuselias - erik kuselias - Deadspin

Last edited:
That girl is a PSYCHO!!! And she's only about a 5. Come on Steve you can do better than that! If you're going to wreck your marriage and have your kids get harrassed it better be for screwing someone like Erin Andrews. I thought you had an eye for talent. :D
This IS the same Steve Phillips who signed a shot Mo Vaughn,Roberto Alomar, Pedro Astacio, Mike Bordick, Bobby Bonilla, Rickey Henderson, Kenny Rogers, and Jeromy Burnitz. Stevie Wonder has a better "eye for talent"!!

This IS the same Steve Phillips who signed a shot Mo Vaughn,Roberto Alomar, Pedro Astacio, Mike Bordick, Bobby Bonilla, Rickey Henderson, Kenny Rogers, and Jeromy Burnitz. Stevie Wonder has a better "eye for talent"!!

LMAO!!! :D :up

Anders was generous giving her/him a "5"! :yikes

Seriously, is that a man in drag???:eek:
You're right. 5 may be generous. I think Stevie boy needs to check into rehab. He must have been waaay drunk to pull that off. Can we get him on the next season of Celebrity Rehab? :D

When did we get off baseball? Although I don't mind reading this stuff we are on a baseball forum. What a guy does with his bat and balls belongs on another thread.

When did we get off baseball? Although I don't mind reading this stuff we are on a baseball forum. What a guy does with his bat and balls belongs on another thread.

You're right, sorry about that buddy!

Good luck to your Phillies tonight! :)

Comments on a bizarre game...

1. Just amazing what CC did on three days rest. Amazing. I know last year he did not pitch well in the playoffs for Milwaukee, or the prior year for Cleveland, but this year he's doing well.

I'm not surprised. I seem to recall Sabathia pitching on 3 days rest at least once if not more when he was the Brewers pitcher-for-rent in 2008 to help get the Brewers into the playoffs.

The only thing that shocks me about Sabathia is that he isn't in the lineup when he's not pitching because of his bat. ;)

In case you're wondering why you haven't seen Steve Phillips recently on ESPN's postseason coverage:

If a poll were taken, I'd say it should not necessarily cost him his job. If he wants to foul up his personal life, that's his issue. As long as it doesn't get to affecting him as an analyst, then I'm okay with it. It's not like he committed a felony like killing somone, running over someone, or drove drunk.

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)