2010 CES

llzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
St Louis
I happen to be in Vegas on the 7th and 8th and would like to go. Other then Dish of course, whats some other good booths to visit?

I happen to be in Vegas on the 7th and 8th and would like to go. Other then Dish of course, whats some other good booths to visit?

Are you in the CE business? The general public is not allowed to attend CES. If you're in the business, expect to pay around $100 for a badge as the free admission registration ended weeks ago.

I'm in the design/installation field. I registered and paid my $100. Just wondering what the highlights are.

Well according to front page looks like some bad news for thoses wanting to hear from E* on new products and channels, even tho we already know much of the stuff here ahead of time.

Dish Cancels CES Press Conference

SatelliteGuys has received word from Dish Network that they have canceled their press conference that was scheduled for next week at the Consumer Electronics Show.

Perhaps we will hear about the release of the 922!!! Unless someone can tell me when it's supposed to come out

I was hoping to also hear when the release of the 922 was going to be...Seams like forever since they started beta. most companies would have released already and then have the customers as beta testers. As long as it is a finished product at end I dont mind waiting. Just cant wait for the sling feature. I am holding off on buying a sling box in favor of getting the 922. Now if we could start getting some more HD for the raise in rates that is coming.

On the last Charlie Chat he mentioned a Feburary release. Who knows if that is accurate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts