2010 SatelliteGuys Christmas Party Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Mark your calendars! It's the most wonderful time of the year AGAIN!

christmasparty.jpg

SatelliteGuys is the only Satellite Discussion Forum to say THANKS and give back to our members for our success over the year with an annual Holiday Party!

The 2010 SatelliteGuys Holiday Party will be held on Monday Night December 13th at 8:30PM ET / 5:30 PT.

The prizes are donated by my wife and myself as our thanks for all our growth and success in 2010!

2 - ATSC Portable 7 Inch LCD ATSC TV's (1 for Pub Member, 1 for all members in chat)
Bluray Player (For all Members in the chat)
Compaq Laptop (Pub Members Only Prize)
Playstation Move Kit for the Playstation 3 (For all Members in the chat)
XBOX Kinnect for the XBOX 360 (For all Members in the chat)
Playstation 3 complete with Playstation Move (Pub Members Only Prize)
XBOX 360 complete with XBOX Kinnect (Pub Members Only Prize)

In addition we have a BUNCH of NEW Bluray Movies, HDDVD Moves and DVD Movies to giveaway throughout the night, all of them donated by SatelliteGuys Member Mike123abc!

Plus SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsor SatelliteAV has informed me they will have a special FTA Satellite Giveaway for us as well! (Tech specs of the FTA system are coming!)

For all the above prizes you MUST be in our SatelliteGuys Chat Room at the time of the drawing. We will randomly call names for winners and you have 60 seconds to claim your prize by saying "here" or thank you or something to acknowledge you are in the chat room.

In the event the chat room crashes we will then randomly draw winners from the user-lists of members who were in the chat room when it crashed and will post those winners names on our homepage and in our operation center.

We do realize that not everyone can make it to our chat room (which is now also available on your smartphone!) so if you can't make it I am working on a special prize which we will draw for and you do not need to be present to win. (Look for details coming within the next 24 hours and details on how to enter!)

Decision of judges is final. This contest is open to all members and staff members except Scott & Eva Greczkowski. Some prizes are for supporting Pub Members only, we are doing this as in the years past we have given away prizes and people who have won them who have never been to SatelliteGuys before and then won a prize and never visited again. We want to reward our loyal members and that's why some of the prizes are for Pub Members only. Thank you for your understanding!

We hope to see you here on Monday Night December 13th! From the Greczkowski Family and all of the SatelliteGuys Staff, we want to wish you all the best for a happy and safe holiday season!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking foward to it Scott, Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

I'll think of you, briefly, as I'm on our cruise. During that party I'll probably be dining. Let's see, maybe the escargot and rack of lamb, followed by baked Alaska...... ;)

Well folks I just got permission from the big boss... (my wife) and have another gift to throw onto the pile.

This one is a special one that members will need to enter for in order to win... (in other words you don't need to be in the chat to enter to win it!)

The prize is...

A BOXEE BOX by DLINK!

On December 1st I will be posting a thread for everyone who wishes to enter to win that prize. :)

We do realize that not everyone can make it to our chat room (which is now also available on your smartphone!) so if you can't make it I am working on a special prize which we will draw for and you do not need to be present to win. (Look for details coming within the next 24 hours and details on how to enter!)

I could not find the chat room in the iTouch version of the SatelliteGuys app... is it there somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts