2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday's schedule

Spurs at Thunder- 9:00pm ET (TNT)- WCF Game 4- Spurs lead series 2-1

Pacers still chirping after another loss. Best if you shut it and let your play do all the talking.....

I wonder how much "weakness" Lebron displayed yerterday. I find it SO interesting that the Pacers were chirping about "home cooking" yesterday...and forgot to look at the box score for game 1 where they had 33 FTs. I didn't hear ANY chirping from the Heat camp. ALSO... according to Paul George, he thinks they "out played the Heat". I wonder what game HE was watching. SMH

Reactions: Rey
Pacers still chirping after another loss. Best if you shut it and let your play do all the talking.....

I think Stephenson psyched himself in to having a crappy game. Wow, he sucked. Than the big stiff complained that Vogel didn't involve him in the offense, to me it would of been even dumber if he would of feed the stiff even more.

I wonder if Bird ends up getting rid of Stephenson in the off-season and than coach the team himself next year. They're way to talented to be playing like they are.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That's the Pacers in a nut shell. That's why I said awhile back they're mentally weak which can be a huge obstacle for any team. Like you mentioned above, if they lose to Miami, Bird will probably blow it up starting with the head coach.

As far as the big stiff, he's an idiot. If it wasn't for his height, he'd be a D league player at best. I honestly don't see the skills or smarts in Hibbert..

That's the Pacers in a nut shell. That's why I said awhile back they're mentally weak which can be a huge obstacle for any team. Like you mentioned above, if they lose to Miami, Bird will probably blow it up starting with the head coach.

As far as the big stiff, he's an idiot. If it wasn't for his height, he'd be a D league player at best. I honestly don't see the skills or smarts in Hibbert..

I wanted to believe that Hibbert was bringing back the era of the dominating big man,last seen with Olajuwan,Ewing,Robinson,& Shaq,but I guess that's never going to happen with him,huh?

I wanted to believe that Hibbert was bringing back the era of the dominating big man,last seen with Olajuwan,Ewing,Robinson,& Shaq,but I guess that's never going to happen with him,huh?
His mentality seems different from those players you mentioned. Those great players WANTED to dominate the game. Hibbert seems indifferent .

Now that OKC proved that the Spurs ARE beatable...and twice in a row to prove it...can wee NOW allow for the WCF to be played out before the "experts" hand them the titles based on the first 2 games of THIS series?

That one is definitely up for grabs right now. Spurs looking old the last two games. Not sure who I'd rather have the Heat face since they've beaten both these teams before anyway.

That one is definitely up for grabs right now. Spurs looking old the last two games. Not sure who I'd rather have the Heat face since they've beaten both these teams before anyway.

I think the Miami Heat-OKC Thunder series will be a lot more ratings friendly than any other combination of teams in the NBA Finals. Who would have thought that a team,any team,from Oklahoma City would be a ratings draw?

You'd rather play the Thunder. It's a better match up. But, either team will be much tougher than anything the east has to offer. You guys are getting the Showtime Lakers treatment this year, no competition until the finals.

Reactions: salsadancer7
I'm not declaring victory over the Spurs yet, but this is looking a lot like 2012 now. If OKC can steal one in San Antonio, it's over. If (big IF) the Thunder get to the finals against the Heat, they won't have Harden disappearing like he did then. OKC has blown out the Heat in Miami already this year. As I remember, the Heat returned the favor in OKC.

I'm not declaring victory over the Spurs yet, but this is looking a lot like 2012 now. If OKC can steal one in San Antonio, it's over. If (big IF) the Thunder get to the finals against the Heat, they won't have Harden disappearing like he did then. OKC has blown out the Heat in Miami already this year. As I remember, the Heat returned the favor in OKC.

Regular season means nothing. Ask Brooklyn(4-0) and Charlotte(3-1). OKC is a bad match for San Antonio when OKC is healthy. San Antonio is a bad match up for Miami and Miami is a bad matchup for OKC.

Wednesday's schedule

Heat at Pacers- 8:30pm ET (ESPN)- ECF Game 5- Heat lead series 3-1

If you're gonna do it then this would be the year as Miami isn't as strong when compared to the last 2 seasons. When the season began I posted that "this is the year to knock out the King" because Miami will retool for next season.

Regular season means nothing. Ask Brooklyn(4-0) and Charlotte(3-1). OKC is a bad match for San Antonio when OKC is healthy. San Antonio is a bad match up for Miami and Miami is a bad matchup for OKC.
As the Spurs have found out, the regular season does mean something when both teams are healthy.

Hehe..... What a weird game in so many ways. To sum it up, no LBJ and too much Paul George. I was hoping they would end this series last night as I do need my sleep :redface

Hehe..... What a weird game in so many ways. To sum it up, no LBJ and too much Paul George. I was hoping they would end this series last night as I do need my sleep :redface

The 1st half was some of the ugliest basketball I've seen in awhile. But, the 2nd half was very entertaining.

I'm surprised LeBron put himself in position to pick up fouls 4 and 5, he's has to know how important it is for him to be on the court.

Lance Stephenson is a bozo. It'd be nice if could act like a professional. If some dude blew in my ear I'd have a hard time not slugging him.

I just tune in for the playoffs, last 10 minutes of the game last night, I was hanging at the edge of my seat. I wanted the Pacers to win, to have more games to watch ;)

The 1st half was some of the ugliest basketball I've seen in awhile. But, the 2nd half was very entertaining.

I'm surprised LeBron put himself in position to pick up fouls 4 and 5, he's has to know how important it is for him to be on the court.

Lance Stephenson is a bozo. It'd be nice if could act like a professional. If some dude blew in my ear I'd have a hard time not slugging him.

Me too Hart. Fortunately, Lebron is paying to attention to this garbage. Lance is just trying to get Lebron or anyone else possibly suspended for a game, depending how bad the reaction is. The foul situation is very for Lebron but it goes to show you it can happen to anyone. No one seems to be bitching about it today unlike what the Pacers did the other night. That team would be better if they stopped with all the nonsense. Mental strength is underrated........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts