392 error

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
I swapped my router out. After doing that all of my devices connected to the new router but the genie 2. I tried everything from unplugging the modem and router and the genie 2 and rebooting em I also tried the network reset and it won't find the network. Any thoughts

Make sure you are not blocking a bunch of sites... (I block a bunch to stop the "video ads")

Are you hardwired (Ethernet) hard wired now but it picks my wifi network up then I enter my password and I get a black screen saying it could not find my wifi network with a number to call them it might be something on there side with the 392 error. I am not blocking any sites.

Geminis have their own seperate error codes in the 200s and 300s range. Unfortunately 392 isn't documented on the support site, but on the DIRECTV Forum people have encountered it when for whatever reason they can't access one of the URLs used for the connection test.

Reactions: Jimbo
There is no Directv Error Code 392 listed on thier database.

D* error codes typically start with an ext. 7...

Attachments

• 20231019_232457.jpg
    20231019_232457.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 60
Geminis have their own seperate error codes in the 200s and 300s range. Unfortunately 392 isn't documented on the support site, but on the DIRECTV Forum people have encountered it when for whatever reason they can't access one of the URLs used for the connection test.
Still unsure about this, John didn't mention anything about it being a Gemini ...