3DGO

Anyone besides Vizio? Check the link and that was the only TV listed. Vizio Smart TVs with Theater 3D.

S~

Anyone besides Vizio? Check the link and that was the only TV listed. Vizio Smart TVs with Theater 3D.

S~

Right now Vizio is the only company to license the 3DGO! store (and the Sensio Hi-Fi 3D technology). I guess time will time whether the other big name players pick it up or not. It certainly has the best selection of 3D films I've seen anywhere. Is it enough of a reason to buy a Vizio over a Sony or a Samsung 3DTV?

The company said that the service has launched, but I'm still trying to find anyone who can actually confirm that 3DGO in available on their Vizio 3DTV.

Does anyone have the 3DGO app on their Vizio 3DTV yet???

I just tried it on my Vizio Tv and it works. There's a 45 minute show with a free 24 hr preview and it played fine. Now to see how much each movie cost to watch. Might beat buying them from Amazon or Wally Mart

I just tried it on my Vizio Tv and it works. There's a 45 minute show with a free 24 hr preview and it played fine. Now to see how much each movie cost to watch. Might beat buying them from Amazon or Wally Mart

How was the 3D? Was the picture near blu ray quality?

Rentals range from 5.99-7.99, and it looks like they offer the first rental for free according to 3DGO.com

Picture was as good as any 3D Dvd I've played. It only buffered twice for like five seconds. Maybe when I get a bunch of the family over I'll put out a donation box $$$$$$ lol..and watch a movie

I downloaded the new software to my 32" Vizio and discovered all the new apps (149 of them) but none were 3DGO. I did install the 3D Wealth channel and it has some nice 3D but only about a dozen or so. The new YouTube app is really nice and I can now set that up for 3D channels on YT.

Sony to Launch 4K Camcorder

NETGEAR NeoTV Streaming Player NTV300-100NAS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts