4 XBLA games 50% off this weekend

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
Limited Time Xbox LIVE Arcade Price Drop

Celebrate this weekend by downloading four Arcade favourites for half the price! For the 48 hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. GMT on Sunday 2nd September and continuing until 11: 59 p.m. GMT on Monday 3rd September the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available for half their usual price:

· “Small Arms” – 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

Easy to pick up but hard to put down, “Small Arms” is a frantic multiplayer action game with the feel of an arcade shooter.

· “Zuma Deluxe”– 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

Explore more than 20 realms in Adventure mode and put your skills to the test in this fast-paced puzzle game.

· “Gauntlet” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

The original dungeon crawler lets four adventurers explore and fight together as a warrior, valkyrie, wizard, and elf.

· “Dig Dug” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
Experience the fast-paced action of this quarter-cruncher from 1982 as you take control of Dig Dug himself and vanquish Pookas and Fygars.

Wow, has Gauntlet not aged well...... I paid 200 pts. and I paid 200 pts too much....

Puzzle Fighter has been like crack however..... Insanely hard achievements though....

I liked the later 3D versions of the Gauntlet games. The hack and slash games had their moments.

But that limited 2D top down, was a symbol of what games were back then..... A relentless onslaught of enemies until you finally caved and surrendered.

I play BioShock now and see how far we've come.

Me: "When I was your age we didn't have cutscenes, and we liked it!"

No we didn't.....

OK, Dig Dug is still fun...... Dropping boulders on a walking tomato with a divemask never gets old.....

What will be the better innovation, Live or Wii controls?

How about something like this for HDMI?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)