42 23 16 15 8 4

A solid 'B'. A don't want to give it away, but an entire new element of storytelling was introduced......I'm not sure where the writers are going with it.
My guess is that the time line got split (as evidence of Juliette saying "It Worked"). The season will probably deal with both time lines, and how to merge them into the finale.

My guess is that the time line got split (as evidence of Juliette saying "It Worked"). The season will probably deal with both time lines, and how to merge them into the finale.
That's what I'm thinking too.....I'm not very fond of that idea, though. I hope the writers are able to pull it off.

I am prognosticating that since the evil guy with Jacob way back when is now Locke, I'll bet that Sayid is the reincarnated Jacob. Good vs Evil but transposed since Sayid was at one time evil and Locke good.

I am prognosticating that since the evil guy with Jacob way back when is now Locke, I'll bet that Sayid is the reincarnated Jacob. Good vs Evil but transposed since Sayid was at one time evil and Locke good.
I would not call Sayid evil but get what you are saying.

That was my thought when Jacob revived.
He had Hurley set it up so that he can take over Sayid's body the way the other guy/smoke monster took over Locke.

The question remains though, which one is really the evil one? Jacob's people haven't exactly played nice the last several years.

Well he was serving his country in the army. I do understand what you are saying but he was following orders.

That's the same excuse the Nazi's used at the Nuremberg trials... The judges hung them anyway. That's BECAUSE they are still individually responsible, IF they choose to "simply follow orders", and those orders are evil, or crimes against humanity.

Well, now we know about the numbers. Just can't figure out how they ended up on the Hatch.

Well, we know the numbers, but not really the origin of WHY those numbers....so many more questions....or how they ended up everywhere...lottery, hatch, computer, etc.

Well, we know the numbers, but not really the origin of WHY those numbers....so many more questions....or how they ended up everywhere...lottery, hatch, computer, etc.
Yea i agree. What really upsets me are the commercials for lost. I believe it said the time for questions are over! HECK YEA they are i want answers!!

Well, now we know about the numbers. Just can't figure out how they ended up on the Hatch.
I'm surprised Hugo wasn't 42, since that was the Mega Number in his lottery ticket. ;)

But I'm guessing that Jin or Sun will wind up being the new "Jakob", since we all know that 42 is the answer.

I'm surprised Hugo wasn't 42, since that was the Mega Number in his lottery ticket. ;)

But I'm guessing that Jin or Sun will wind up being the new "Jakob", since we all know that 42 is the answer.

im lost_:D why do we know 42 is the anwser??

also...is the " sideway flash" what the world would be like if jakob did not mess with the 6??

im lost_:D why do we know 42 is the anwser??
42 is the answer to the Question of Life, unfortunately no one knows the question.
It's a running theme in Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Quide to the Galaxy.
also...is the " sideway flash" what the world would be like if jakob did not mess with the 6??
That's what I'm guessing.

I think that there will always be a "Jacob" and a "Smoke Monster". A good vs evil. The smoke monster of course wants off the island because it has been confined there so long.

I am currently thinking that Jack will become Jacob's replacement and Sawyer will be the smoke monster replacement. I wonder if Richard will get a replacement too? He seems to be as timeless as Jacob and the Smoke Monster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts