$49 Roady code

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
Does any one have a new code for the $49 Roady? Both the Opie and Anthony one and the one listed on XMorSirius.com are no longer working. :(

In case anyone is interested just for the heck of it I tried this again today and it worked. And I am glad I waited they have a much bigger selection of radios. Including the Skyfi and car kit for $49 you do have to also agree to prepay 3 months of service and keep the receiver active for 6 months total.

Go to http://www.xmradio.com/OandA use access key OPIEANTH

The XM one still works. Since I also have Sirius I got the deal that Sirius rich is talking about in an email from Sirius and ordered one for my dad for Xmas. He is a truck driver and always complains about his radio going in and out on the road.

I did get the code to work but noticed that Sirius doesn't let you do the monthly plan for the second receiver. It was going to make me do either annually, semi-annually, or lifetime. :(

Neutron said:
I did get the code to work but noticed that Sirius doesn't let you do the monthly plan for the second receiver. It was going to make me do either annually, semi-annually, or lifetime. :(

I can't find my original email from Sirius, but I would have sworn it said second sub @ $6.99 per month. :confused:

Try code 161.

Sirius_Rich said:
I can't find my original email from Sirius, but I would have sworn it said second sub @ $6.99 per month. :confused:

Try code 161.

The annual and semi-annual is 6.99 a month

It stopped working saturday. If you go to foundrymusic.com and sign up for the O and A newsletter they say they will send out an email when the next one starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)