5/8/2009 9:04am - Uplink Activity Report - 21 changes

Online chat works like a charm. I didn't even mention anything about new channels. Just asked for reauthorization of my receivers...he asked if I was missing channels....I said yes....bam FX and Speed!

I have At250 and HD Gold and I had FX and Speed HD but not the other 3 did a reboot and nothing called Dish and they said I needed Platinum to get the other 3.

this may be a little off topic but Why in the heck was LOGO/bet-j added to the platinum package when their not even HD? Is this the signs to come that there will be no more mpeg2 sd channels added to the AEP or any package period? I knew that one day it would come but for people with sd only tvs there going to start losing channels just because they dont have hd tvs/receivers even though the channels themselves are not even in HD? Sorry just a lil peeved they did that just to make a quick extra buck for the channels. I still dont have FX or Speed yet either Ugh!!!

I finally have fx and speed after doing the online chat thing. So much easier than calling. I do think its odd we have to call to get our new channels though thats just weird.

I had to do the on line chat as well to get the channels. I also finally got BET -(no)HD with this rehit.

I wonder what the hell the deal is? This is the first time in 12 years that I've had to "call" for new channels. :)

See ya
Tony

I have absolute and got everything except fx and speed.

The fashion channel is full HD. I watched some of it last night and all I can compare it to is a soft core playboy station.

logo is coming in HD but its all 4x3 hd , not 16x9 hd. Watched some of it last night and they had a lot of good comedy shows. But its not for everyone, this is for mainly a targeted audiance.Just like BET and RFD (Rural farm network). My biggest complaint was the number of comercials.It cut to a comercial every 5 minutes.That was annoying. But a lot of the comercials were gay too. So they were kind of entertaining in themselves.

MavTV was HD and suffered the same problem with comercials as Logo.Way to many. Kind of like Spike TV was when it first started out. It's a guys channel.

Not bad all in all.

Wow. the online chat option worked like a charm. I had the channels in less than a minute. Not that it matters much. I plan on dropping from my everything package, down to bronze+ soon anyway. Who can afford these prices, in the economy crunch we are having?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)