50 New National HD Channels in 50 Days?

La la la la la la!!! I cant hear you!!!!!

he said " THERE IS NO SANTA "
veraergert021.gif

We are to get 50 new national HD channels on Dish by the end of the year. Isn't that right?

Will we get one a day for the next 50 days, or do you think they will come in increments. How about all at once? Wow! These are exciting times for Dish HD subscribers.

All complaints about Dish HD quantity will cease by January 1. Happy times are almost here, and with this prediction fulfilled, I won't be leaving as I had originally planned. :)

There was just a little bit of bullsh!t in all that right?

I'm new on this thing so don't laugh if I appear a little dumb. I noticed that uplink info on Dish showed HD locals for Little Rock, Ar. on 11/10. How soon after the uplink info is posted do the they actually show up for viewing? Thanks again

I was on the phone yesterday with Tech Support regarding my 722 and I asked them about the national HD count supposedly being at 150 at the end of the year and he said now it looks more like anywhere between 30 and 40 additional HD channels by the year is out.

Well you are a month by year's END! I love how companies label! Looks like Dish is reworking its current content with 77W. God only knows if they will EVER add new SD channels AGAIN. Still waiting to see the channel called Logo or other homo-related items, and if Dish will ever add my area's local stations! With just being a stone's throw from the oldest and largest cities in the country in Delaware, I have no access to local stations because Dish does not carry them! Map below shows everyone in blue with local stations and me in red, with nothing!

3089140b581a901e89813acqe3.jpg

I'm new on this thing so don't laugh if I appear a little dumb. I noticed that uplink info on Dish showed HD locals for Little Rock, Ar. on 11/10. How soon after the uplink info is posted do the they actually show up for viewing? Thanks again

Well let me just give you some insight on my area....they were uplinked at the beginning of this year. . I think February..yeah .....and they ended up turning 1 live last week or so!!! So it could take a while!

I was on the phone yesterday with Tech Support regarding my 722 and I asked them about the national HD count supposedly being at 150 at the end of the year and he said now it looks more like anywhere between 30 and 40 additional HD channels by the year is out.

Ergen's comments on Monday re the quarterly financial results more or less indicated such. I believe he said something like HD wasn't a driving force for the business. That was about the most disappointing comment he made for those of us looking for more content. The rest was a bunch of lame excuses for the financial results. I think E* is only missing the Fox, Viacom, and Rainbow HD packages. Whether we ever see any of them is sort of like one of life's mysteries.

Mp2/MP4

how to run two External Hard Drives?