Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Since we didn't get anything yet, this is from observation and from James

1. NewsMax is gone, GREAT now at Ch 223

2. Is Hallmark Mystery Movies new/renamed? (Ch 187) I lock out the higher channels and see HMM there now so it either moved to a new channel assignment or was added.

3. Some package changes are shown in James Long's report, probably freeview ending.

Last edited:
2. Is Hallmark Mystery Movies new/renamed? (Ch 187) I lock out the higher channels and see HMM there now so it either moved to a new channel assignment or was added.
I think I know the answer to this. HMM has two channel numbers in the 9000's, one of which is in a special range reserved for Heartland Package HD channels. The last time I checked, the regular channel number (9444) was still listed as red in the guide, so this month's preview must be getting mapped down from the Heartland Package HD channel number, which is probably what you are seeing.

Reactions: Tampa8
I think I know the answer to this. HMM has two channel numbers in the 9000's, one of which is in a special range reserved for Heartland Package HD channels. The last time I checked, the regular channel number (9444) was still listed as red in the guide, so this month's preview must be getting mapped down from the Heartland Package HD channel number, which is probably what you are seeing.

Thank-you, that explains it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)