6/8/2011 1:46pm - Uplink Activity Report - 30 changes

If I were trucking or rving I think it would make more sense to call in with an address at my rv/truck location to get the locals rather than NY or LA. I'd be interested in local weather and news, but I guess thats me. And, it would make more sense if all the channels were on 110-119...who's going to lug around 2 sets of dishes?
Too much hassle calling in daily. Besides there is an advantage of using two time zones for recording programs in the same time slot.

Couldn't care less about local news. I have the Internet for weather.

I have two dishes, one automatic on the roof and one ground dish for when there are trees. I don't need to get to the EA.

that has nothing to do with an uplink. If its 14 business days from the day you are approved its 14 biz days....they are turned on for your receiver just like if you called and ordered HBO. It gets turned on whenever
The email said 10-14 business days.

The reason I mention the uplinks is that they can't turn on what isn't there, and the LA HD CONSUS beams aren't there.

With something like this they are "available but hidden to non subs". Its like the international channels...actually look above at the uplnk. You'll see channels that say (H) after available. That means they only show in the guide if you are subbed to them

These are just like that