strak82

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2011
Maine
Hi everyone,

I've been messing around with my 1000.4 today, and the last two days for that matter, and I'm still only getting 20% on most channels here, in northern eastern Maine. Actually 72 is better then 61.5, but still no higher then 40%. The shop I bought it from said the signal is about as good as it can get from here. Does anyone know if there is another dish (perhaps aftermarket) that I can buy to get a better signal on 61.5? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi everyone,

I've been messing around with my 1000.4 today, and the last two days for that matter, and I'm still only getting 20% on most channels here, in northern eastern Maine. Actually 72 is better then 61.5, but still no higher then 40%. The shop I bought it from said the signal is about as good as it can get from here. Does anyone know if there is another dish (perhaps aftermarket) that I can buy to get a better signal on 61.5? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Get a 24" w/ DishPro LNBF from one of the sponsors here. Cover up the LNB on the 1k4 and hook the 24 into the open port. That should help allot 40 is a plenty of signal from 72.7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts