Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Source
(Friday, November 11 09:15 AM)
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The longest-running series in The WB's history, "7th Heaven," will call it quits at the end of this season after a decade on the air.
The network made the announcement Friday (Nov. 11), seven episodes into the show's 10th season. The early notice will allow series creator Brenda Hampton and her writing team time to craft stories leading up to the series finale, not to mention give The WB ample time to promote "the final season."

we used to watch this show when i was stationed in japan 7 years ago. it was the only thing on. we enjoyed it but have not watched it lately.

Yeah, we used to watch it all of the time too. Haven't watched any this season and only about half of last season.

Does the season/show end in May of 2006 for the show???

It became a who is sleeping with who show, at least the gals are pretty, but the coree values of the show went in the waste can years ago.

I have watched most of the episodes and it is one of my favorite shows. It is not surprising in a way that they are going to end the series this year because of how long it has been on. I am surprised in another way though since it is their most successful show.

I wonder if there will be a spinoff of the show though.

To think, 'Friends' used to be the only show that went 10 seasons that i've never watched, now add '7th Heaven' to the list...

Maybe the fans could get together to try to save the show as what was done in the past with other shows. Maybe it could at least be extended to be on for a little longer or a spinoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats your favorite console game?

Best Buy Xbox 360 Allocation Numbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)