8/5/2009 12:44pm - Uplink Activity Report - 64 changes

Hello Digiblur

What's up with TP21 on sat 61.5. There is good signal strenght on that transponder but nothing beeing transmited on it. Don't know what are the plans for it, sinse they moved all those channels on that TP to Sat 110. Maybe planing on adding some more HD's?
This case is covered by major rule: if there no info in System Tables - no report in Uplink forum.

[For those who had DVB-S tuner and TSReader and free time - check if the mux carry anything, but null packets]

I hope so. Mike Costa at WTVC Chattanooga (ABC) said I should be hearing good news about them carrying the HD signal in the near future. :)

Is this the first Freedom Communications HD signal to be added?

Freedom has a new CEO - Burl Osborne. Their former CEO Scott Flanders left to become CEO at playboy - please no head man or new wind a blowing jokes. So it is very possible that there is a new attitude at Freedom .

Hello Digiblur

What's up with TP21 on sat 61.5. There is good signal strenght on that transponder but nothing beeing transmited on it. Don't know what are the plans for it, sinse they moved all those channels on that TP to Sat 110. Maybe planing on adding some more HD's?

They've done that before on TP 17 for quite a while... with the shape Echostar 3 is in it doesn't hurt to keep a hot spare going.

Freedom has a new CEO - Burl Osborne. Their former CEO Scott Flanders left to become CEO at playboy - please no head man or new wind a blowing jokes. So it is very possible that there is a new attitude at Freedom .

I hope so . Our local CBS KFDM hasn't been on DISH in hd because of the dispute. IT would be nice if all 4 networks were finally in hd on DISH.

Hello Digiblur

I took a look - it is empty 8PSK tpn, 41 Mbps, sending only SI tables and NULL packets at 99.73% of the mux.