Upcoming Title not available

Conclusion:

Regular and Final Tests 9/24 to 9/25

Official Star Day 9/26 6:00 a.m

Confirmmed...

Check right now..

Channel 570 9/26 6:00 a.m
Upcoming Customer Care Broadscat
Executive Broadcast. Suranyi. Filipiak, Brown and Olsen deliver the latest information on the imminet HD rollout. Series

An hour broadcast from 9/26 6:00 a.m on...

Official Star Day 9/26 6:00 a.m

Someone should nickname that guy "The Photocopier" all he does (most of the time) is regurgitate info he ingests elsewhere a day or three before he posts it on his site. what a POS.

post_old.gif
Today, 07:26 PM
Scott Greczkowski
user_online.gif

Proud Staff Member
Proud Staff Member

Stil hearing Wednesday. (In fact most of my contacts are now saying Wednesday) plus a new "internal document" also is now saying it's Wednesday.

Keep your fingers crossed. :D

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

READ MY NEW COLUMN AT MULTICHANNELNEWS.COM EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY!

wasn't something supposed to happen tosya---Sunday the 23rd?

9/26 6:00 a.m will make a lot of sense to start...before the next weekend with the NFL multicast and the problems they had with the NFL on the PC's.

Is th PQ going to be the exact same thing as they were on the Tests? i thought NGHD look real bad.

The first program that was on NGC HD was mostly film and SD video upconverted. Those sections won't ever look that good. However, the interviews were in HD and looked great. Unfortunately, the show after it was SD and 4:3.

"The new television unit, a joint venture between the Smithsonian Institution and Showtime Networks Inc., planned to announce the DirecTV agreement on Monday.

Its shows are to begin airing Wednesday for DirecTV customers who subscribe to HD programming."

:)

I just noticed that that channel 570's has been moved up to Tuesday at 6 a.m. EST.

do I need to schedule a tech to unhook my ota antenna from my dish...it comes my line with the sat signal and I get nothing on 480, 481, 498 and 499...

do I need to schedule a tech to unhook my ota antenna from my dish...it comes my line with the sat signal and I get nothing on 480, 481, 498 and 499...

First take a look behind your receiver and see if there is a diplexer with lines running to the sat input and OTA input. If you see it, unplug the input from the diplexer and run that cable (the one coming from the wall) to the b band converter and then straight to the sat input on the receiver. That should clear up the probs you are having with the test channels.

As for unhooking your ota antenna from your dish, if you can get to your multiswitch, just unplug it. Odds are that if you have a 5 lnb dish, your installer set you up with the new multiswitch from zinwell, and if so, just unplug the coax cable from the flex port.

I know from experience that there are installers out there who think that the flex port is for diplexing in OTA signals. Wrongo! OTA won't work with the new mpeg4 systems.

Give that a try if you like, and if not just put in a service call.

Hope it helps.

still no luck with 498

Don't get 498 now, didn't get it before.

HR20- 700
0x18a
Signal strengths in the mid 90s, 480/481 test fine.

OTA antenna attached - not diplexed - separate RG6 cable
No HD locals (but none are available yet in my DMA anyway except OTA)

H20-100 is fine. No problems.

did notice that my account has not been updated as others have shown. Hope someone can suggest something. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts