9/30/2015 08:31 - Uplink Report - 2 Changes

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 9/30/2015 08:31 - 2 Changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 9/30/2015 08:24 - 9/30/2015 08:31 (PST)

Name Changed:
243 - NUVO [MPEG4 SD] Echostar16 61.5W TP 12 Conus renamed to FM (FM)(A)
243 - NUVO [MPEG2 SD] EchoStar14 119W TP 21 ConUS renamed to FM (FM)(A)

Channels in the system: 9771
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.1

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

Right, & depending on your provider, you may end up actually LOOSING Fuse...or at least it's HD feed.

For example, on most Comcast systems they carry Fuse in HD, but Nuvo only in SD. So what they appear to be doing on many of their systems tomorrow, is the channels (SD & HD) where Fuse is located, are both changing to FM. Then the (SD only) channel where Nuvo is located, is then changing to Fuse. (& no, they are NOT adding an HD feed of it...parish the thought!)
So, if your system was only carrying Fuse, you may end up loosing it entirely.

I tried to watch FM, but boy it looks like a dumping ground. Looks like FM is the home for any leftovers, old movies, not yet expired syndication contracts, etc from the older two networks. And the music videos on FM, well... maybe it reminds me of MTV2 (early days) a bit. But seemed like really weird stuff. I think they put most of their effort into the new Fuse, but also had to relaunch FM or probably would have lost the channel space. And I bet because old Fuse was a "music channel" they had to launch a "music channel" into that slot.

Reactions: Mr Tony
For example, on most Comcast systems they carry Fuse in HD, but Nuvo only in SD. So what they appear to be doing on many of their systems tomorrow, is the channels (SD & HD) where Fuse is located, are both changing to FM. Then the (SD only) channel where Nuvo is located, is then changing to Fuse. (& no, they are NOT adding an HD feed of it...parish the thought!)

Well scratch what I said above...Comcast evidently changed it's mind & just changed Nuvo TV to FM, & left Fuse as-is.

I've been looking for a channel that carries episode after episode of Dexter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts