$9.99 for the first 10 months for select? wow

Holysmoke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
I had to sign up for dtv. I got the HD receiver so I pay $15.99 for the first 10 months with referral.

Hard to imagine they could pay an installer at that rate. I hope to get some credits in 2nd year to offset fee as well.

I watch very little TV as most of my viewing is netflix, amazon prime and Internet

Kids will be happy with lots of disney and nick, now they have the welcome pak with boom

and gain HD

2 more years with welcome pack = $744 with Hopper
2 years without DVR but adding HD and better channels for kids $884

Meh

Last edited:
I'm confused. The welcome pck and the hopper are both dish network pckages. What is the connection to DTV?

I'm still confused. What is "select"? The lowest Dish package is the Welcome Pack, then the Smart Pack. If an existing Dish customer refers someone else to Dish, they get a $5 credit per month for 10 months. Doesn't seem to make sense with the $15.99 mentioned in the post, and the $9.99 mentioned in the title. I just do not understand the original post, it seems to be rambling and not very clear.

Holysmoke said:
I had to sign up for dtv. I got the HD receiver so I pay $15.99 for the first 10 months with referral. Hard to imagine they could pay an installer at that rate. I hope to get some credits in 2nd year to offset fee as well. I watch very little TV as most of my viewing is netflix, amazon prime and Internet

Yea good deal.

The sticker shock Is year 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)