A guide for G10R on PocketPC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Das Hammer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Too close to Ohio
Ok, fellas, you are all pretty smart and I'm looking for your advice. I got on zap2it.com and created listings for my 4DTV and my local broadcasts so I can grab that data from there and display the guide on a pocket PC (PDA). There are various programs out there for the PDA that support the XMLTV format, one of which is PTVL. Cool, so I can have the guide for my 4DTV and my local channels on the PDA sitting next to my heated recliner.

Next, I thought, why should I stop there? There's a lot of channels on G10R that I'd love to have some guide info on so I know when Kojak is going to be showing.

SO, I'm wondering how to get all of those G10R channels (well, the English ones at least) into this nifty gadget as well. They are all "local" channels to somewhere, so would it be as easy as adding a new "lineup" on Zap2It for every location? Or, is there a better suited xmltv source for what I'd like to do?

I don't have the PDA yet to try out the software, but I'm sure that somebody on this board has probably already done this. A little enlightenment would be appreciated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cant get Coolsat 8000 to update software

Initial Settings, programing Pansat 2700A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)