Aaj Tak Chanell

sanhin2

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 7, 2005
i have a super dish 121.. and i recetly got his new channel that dish is offering its a part of south asian programming... it has recetly been launched in the US and when im watching it sometimes the vioce gets cut offf and come right bak up in like 3 seconds... sometimes the screen just blanks out and come rite bak up like 2 seconds... is this a problem on my side or its DISH's problem?? chanel # 794.. AAJTK

is it just that channel or others that do it?

If no other channels do it, it's probably the channel and not the receiver

sanhin2, alot of people including me have been seeing alot of picture and audio breakups on their receivers also. I don't think its been any channel or any type receiver in particular. I have a 811 have been seeing it on the standard and high definition channels so I wouldn't think that it has anything to do with your equipment.

When you are watching the channel that breaks up the most check the signal strength (Press menu, then 6 - 1 - 1). Tell us what it says. It could be the signal strength is low but I doubt it. I think its something dish needs to fix.

signal levesl for 121 are like 75 and 199 and 110 anywhere from 80-95.. so im starting 2 think that its dish who is causing the problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)