ABC ondemand channel now added on the hopper

Hit the blue button while viewing live TV. See if available there. If not, go into apps in the menu, and see if available there. Should be one of the two.

I have 2 hws & don't see this on either one. I can find the Netflix app, but not the ABC vod...........but then again I don't really know where to look

Press VOD/Browse by Channel/See More/General Entertainment/See All. It's the last icon on the list.

To see if you have ABC app, press "Dish on Demand"...go down the list until you see Browse by Channel, press "The See More" button, and you will see movies and general entertainment, press the See All button again under general entertainment, the channels will come up, ABC is on the bottom row.

I have to say that the Disney (at lest XD) on Roku has far FEWER commercials than the Dish implementation of the on-line service. Using my Roku for XD programming, they play ONE ad no more than 30 seconds--sometimes LESS-- and back to the show with maybe 2 breaks. However, on Dish, the XD experience is at leat 2 commercials and MORE breaks of 2 minutes blocks of at least 30 seconds each ad for a full minute of ads that can not be skipped at about TWICE the number of breaks than on my Roku.. I will use my Roku to access Disney content, thank you. I wonder if this was what Charlie meant about showing the broadcast nets (Disney owns ABC-TV) how the can make more money on ads on Dish despite Auto-hop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts