Activation probs ...

darius

Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Activation probs, program shut down before I could write down the new code ...

I am just now getting around to upgrading to Recast. Used the cleaner program to get rid of TT Classic, installed Recast 1.2, registered, then got a msgbox, telling me to write down a new 'permanent' code.

Anyway, I got about the first 2 characters of the new activation code written down, when the program suddenly shuts down, taking the msgbox with it. When I start it back up, it wants me to register again, which I try to do with the old code, but it wants the new 'permanent' code, which I don't have.

What do I do now? I've already tried reinstalling the program.

(And a big *boo* *hiss* to the nimrod who thought it a swell idea to disable the old code before the new one was even entered.)

Quick suggestion is to open a support ticket with them .. I have not seen any of the TT people here ina few hours so you might be stuck waiting. The TT site has a section to open a ticken - which hopefully then you can get a new code.

The new registration key is recorded in your log - open Recast and click on the "Recording Log" checkbox. You'll see it in the log as:

New registration key: (key here)

Alternatively, contact support and they can send you an email containing all your current codes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts