Add/delete packs from your Flex Pack online?

I recently moved to the 120 pack but did notice the Sirius add on (for the Flex) is no longer there. That was an option for a long time. :-/

I never saw the Sirius add-on when I had Flex. My understanding was that the lowest-cost package that did include it was one of the Latino packages.

I've had Flex for almost a year, still do, and I still see the $6 SiriusXM add-on as an option, ever since it was created.

Reactions: pattykay
MattG from the DIRT team was finally able to get this resolved. There must have been more old receivers lurking in my account besides the one I still had in a box. As soon as they were all removed, the MyDish Programming menu presented the Flex Pack add-ons.

DIRT delivers again!

Same here! MattG was able to get it resolved on my account as well. DIRT does a great job!

I can add or delete flex add on packs anytime I would like since I went to the flex pack the week it started. the only time I could not was when I was being upgraded to the H3 for two days until the tech came and did the install. just a side note sorry to see Buzzr(245) go from the flex. I enjoyed catching a match game here and there.
that channel is in the latino bonus pack for 10 bucks. buzzr but some other good channels too. unless its a free preview. i added latino bonus pack and it shows that channel.

oh and free playboy ..

JUST.png
Justice (JUST) 252
LAFF.png
BlueHighways TV (LAFF)

MattG from the DIRT team was finally able to get this resolved. There must have been more old receivers lurking in my account besides the one I still had in a box. As soon as they were all removed, the MyDish Programming menu presented the Flex Pack add-ons.

DIRT delivers again!
I need to do the same thing and contact Matt. It would be nice to add and delete at will without making a phone call.

I just looked and I have Sirius listed after all. It could have been there all along for all I know... Guess I didn't pay that much attention.

that channel is in the latino bonus pack for 10 bucks. buzzr but some other good channels too. unless its a free preview. i added latino bonus pack and it shows that channel.
I asked about that in one of the BUZZR threads. Thanks for confirming that it is in Latino Bonus Pack. It is definitely not a free preview, because if it was, I would still be getting it.

I asked about that in one of the BUZZR threads. Thanks for confirming that it is in Latino Bonus Pack. It is definitely not a free preview, because if it was, I would still be getting it.
What is in the Latino Bonus Pack? BUZZR? Who confirmed that?

So I added the Latino Bonus Pack and yes, BUZZR is included.

Now, I went to remove it, and was going to be charged a $5 programming change fee. Is this pack not a Flex add-on?

I had the Flex News Pack for 7-0 days. Was charged $2.76. Those no cancellation fee days have apparently gone by.

I had the Flex News Pack for 7-0 days. Was charged $2.76. Those no cancellation fee days have apparently gone by.
That's the prorated amount for 1/4 of a month at $10. No cancellation fee there.

Reactions: KAB
By the way, I removed the kids pack today as well and was not charged a change fee. Seems there's something different with the Latino pack.

The rep I spoke to said that it was a mistake, and removed the Latino pack without the change fee. We'll see if he really knew what he was talking about.

By the way, I removed the kids pack today as well and was not charged a change fee. Seems there's something different with the Latino pack.
Others have reported problems (being charged a cancellation fee) with both that pack and the SiriusXM pack. Apparently, if you speak to a representative and ask not to be charged the cancellation fee, they will waive it. If you try to cancel either of those packages through the automated system, you will be charged the $5 fee for dropping the pack less than 30 days after adding it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts